Reset Retreat (Belize) DISCOUNT
This time last year, I was experiencing a life-changing experience in Belize, with Reset Retreat.
Since I had such an amazing time, they have extended an offer to me that I had to pass along to my readers to experience this incredible women’s personal growth and yoga retreat. It’s in a beautiful beachside villa and is all-inclusive with daily life coaching and yoga, a private chef, Belize explorations and more.
The next trip is November 1 – 6, and I may just sign up again, fingers crossed!
*And guys, just a tip: if you have a lovely lady in your life (wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, daughter, etc.) that deserves or needs a trip like this, I highly recommend this. You will received bonus points for the rest of eternity for this idea and thoughtfulness.*
To sum up my trip to Belize and experience with all that Reset Retreat offers:
- Belize is an amazingly gorgeous place and super easy to escape to from Houston.
- Yes, I said escape, because that’s what a beautiful island like Belize can do for you – make you feel like you can escape real life while simultaneously focus on fixing or resetting what it is you need to.
- I met some amazing girlfriends, some of which I consider my closest friends. We may not have hung out since our trip, but they hold a special place in my heart and have shared some of life’s toughest and most glorious journeys.
- Spending “girl’s only” time is seriously badass. You learn so much about yourself through such an experience.
- You learn to love (or respect) alone time. This trip showed me that alone time shouldn’t be scary or looked down upon – it’s an amazing and limited experience for all of us.
- Swimming with sharks (or rather, jumping on top of them) is just as scary as it sounds.
- Women aren’t nearly as judgmental as you think. Maybe it was the setting provided by the island and Reset Retreat, but it was such an honest and trustworthy space.
- WE ALL NEED TO HIT THE RESET BUTTON. Your life, emotions, physical ability, mental capacity, heart and much more are just like a computer – IT NEEDS TO BE TURNED OFF EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.
Also, here’s my article after my experience, posted on GirlsGetaway.