Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Cookies
Get ready to fall head over heels in love with the best cookies ever. Seriously. If I’m ever blessed enough to be an old lady with lots of grandkids, these will be the cookies I’ll be known for.
I got this recipe from Yummly, a new recipe app that is just amazing. Below is the Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker cookie recipe (taken from Yummly), which takes less than 30 minutes to make and doesn’t have any crazy weird ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 1 eggs
- 11/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
3. Beat in the vanilla and egg until well combined.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Grease pan with cooking spray.
8. Bake for 7 minutes.
9. Cookies will look slightly underdone, but should set up nicely as they cool.
Eat as many of these as you want. But just set your alarm for the gym in the morning!