My sweet tooth is undeniable. It’s sad, really. So I’m always on the hunt for new recipes that aren’t crazy-awful for you.
Here is the recipe from that blog (I encourage you to click the link above as she gives tips for making them into muffins and has a ton of other great recipes that I can’t wait to try!):
- 3 ripe bananas, smashed (see below for tips using frozen bananas)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 & 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Smash the bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the vegetable oil, stir with a spatula.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Stir to combine with a spatula.
- Add in the flour, baking soda and salt, stir together with a spatula.
- Lastly, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan before slicing.
Be sure to follow my Pinterest Food & Drink Board.
Cooking and being more handy in the kitchen is all part of the “new me” living at the Millennium Kirby, and I’m lucky to be so close to multiple grocery stores to get all my baking needs in a jiffy. [SPONSORED]