Hot Chocolate Ice Cream RECIPE
Never in a million years did I think I’d make (or even want to make) homemade ice cream, but I recently ran across this Hot Cocoa Ice Cream recipe from Delish and had to try it.
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 hot cocoa packets
- 1 c. mini marshmallows, plus more for garnish
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, hot cocoa packets, and mini marshmallows.
- Transfer mixture to a 9-x-5″ loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Top with additional marshmallows and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer to let soften 10 minutes.
Visit the original post at Delish to see a cool and easy video so you can make your own! This hot chocolate ice cream is perfect for us Texas folk, amiright?
Though I’m not a supreme cook, I knew my next home had to have a large and inviting kitchen, so I could spend more time cooking and baking. That’s why I love living at The Millennium Kirby – the kitchen is massive and perfect to make a mess and invite friends over to try it with me. SPONSORED