Marshmallow Oreo Cookies: The Best Cookie Recipe Ever
Seriously, I can promise you (if you like Oreo Cookies, especially) this will be the best cookie recipe you will ever see. And it’s pretty dang easy to make too.
Here is the recipe for Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies, taken directly from TheGraciousWife.com. You should definitely check out her website for tons of other delicious recipes – you won’t be disappointed. (Seriously, her recipe has been shared more than 84k times, so you know it’s good!)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4-ounce package Cookies ‘n Cream pudding mix, unprepared
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 Jumbo Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Cream candy bar, chopped
- about 8-10 Oreos, coarsely crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture, along with cocoa powder and pudding mix. Stir until everything is fully combined.
- Fold in marshmallows, chopped candy bar, and crushed Oreos.
- Chill dough for about 15 minutes.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and shape into balls. Place on a greased cookie sheet (and I DO mean greased. None of that wimpy cooking spray. You’re going to have to break out the butter and slick it down because marshmallows are sticky!) 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for 8-11 minutes.
*Note, for some reason finding Cookies n’ Cream pudding mix has been really hard lately, so I used a white chocolate pudding mix and ground up (majorly so it was almost powder) 8 Oreo cookies to make my own variation.
This post is part of my “learn and love to cook” resolution for 2017. I love living at The Millennium Kirby because of the massive kitchen, to test out and eat up these great recipes. Y’all already know anything with Oreos is a win in my book! SPONSORED